C3 Students is for middle and high school students and it’s all about helping students learn how to follow Jesus and own their own faith. Whether you’re exploring church for the first time or you’ve been a part of a church for as long as you can remember, all students are welcome here.
C3 Students Small Groups will be launching the week of Sunday, September 27th. We’re excited to be back again! In C3 Students, we want to help students FOLLOW JESUS and OWN THEIR FAITH, and small groups are one of the BEST ways for that to happen. Below, we’ve provided a regathering guide to prepare for your return!
We’re seeking to do everything we can to be as safe as we can as we take this step to resume meeting together. Here is some of what everyone can expect:
- Students will have the option to meet weekly, IN-PERSON, with students from the same grade and gender, along with two adult small group leaders.
- Groups will meet at a location and a time that works best for each group.
- All volunteers and small group leaders will have gone through revised training to prepare for regathering.
- All volunteers, leaders, and students will be temperature checked upon arrival, and everyone will be required to wear a mask if meeting indoors.
- All volunteers, leaders, and students will be required to fill out a quick digital COVID questionnaire upon arrival.
- Plenty of handwashing stations will be available, and high traffic surfaces will be sanitized regularly for any group that meets at CCC.
These procedures will help create an environment where students can be comfortable and safe to participate in small groups. Once we have finalized a schedule for groups, you will receive an email with specific instructions for your student’s group. We are also aware that meeting back in person is an ever-changing target; therefore, we will continue to reevaluate the best plan as we go along.
To find out more about your student’s group, or just to let us know they’ll be there, please RSVP HERE.