Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all your ways submit to him, and he will make your paths straight. Proverbs 3:5-6
Dave talked about how trust is the essence of faith in this message On Demand. Did you know that more than anything, God wants you to trust and have confidence in him? These verses tell us to trust God with all of our heart.
Here are a few questions to mull over this week as you’re memorizing and reflecting on these verses.
- What part of your heart trusts God? What part doesn’t?
- Have I decided to trust God with all my heart?
- How can I increase my commitment to trusting God?
- Is there a specific step I need to take to trust God?
- In what ways am I leaning on my own understanding?
- Are the patterns of my life submitted to God?