You’re invited to CCC’s 16-Year Anniversabirthary on March 6. Break out the candles because it’s the best birthday party meets anniversary celebration you’ve ever been to. CCC’s been Helping People Find Their Way Back to God for 16- years as a church, and that’s worth celebrating. It’s guaranteed to be the highlight of your week!
Here are a few things you can expect if you come to a service at CCC.
- Fun – We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and no one’s ever complained about enjoying themselves too much at church.
- Music – We invite you to sing along if you’re comfortable… but don’t worry, the band’s loud enough to cover any rough spots.
- Teaching – We’re a church that speaks your language, so we’ll do our best to talk about God in tangible ways that everyone can understand.
- Kids – We offer a fun, safe, off-the-charts environment for your kids. Once they check it out, they’ll be getting you out of bed to bring them back.
- Opportunities – We offer chances for you to get to know God, make some connections, take steps in your faith, and much, much more.
You’re invited to CCC for in-person services on Sundays at 9:30 AM & 11 AM. You can Plan A Visit HERE.
Tune in for online services or check out previous messages on the Watch Page. The highlight of your week is available whenever you are.