You’re invited to CCC’s 12-Year Anniversabirthary (ONE DOZEN YEARS) on March 4. Break out the candles because it’s the best birthday party meets anniversary celebration you’ve ever been to. We’ve made it 12 years as a church (Sweet – that’s a dozen), and that’s worth celebrating. It’s guaranteed to be the #highlightofmyweek.
Here are a few things you can expect if you come to a service at CCC.
- Fun – We don’t take ourselves too seriously, and no one’s ever complained about enjoying themselves too much at church.
- Music – We invite you to sing along if you’re comfortable… but don’t worry, the band’s loud enough to cover any rough spots.
- Teaching – We’re a church that speaks your language so we’ll do our best to talk about God in real ways that everyone can understand.
- Kids – We offer a fun, safe, off the charts environment for your kids. Once they check it out, they’ll be getting you out of bed to bring them back.
- Opportunities – We offer chances for you to make some connections, take steps toward God, build into your family, and much, much more. Make the most of what we offer!
Services are at 9:00AM and 10:45AM. Be sure to plan your visit HERE.